Thursday, November 19, 2009

the day i got owned -.-

today kena owned by huixuan, prescilla, phyllis, zehnli and bruce -.-. i cant rmb wad really happen but it started off when i accidentally let huixuan saw some secret :O and then we started wrestling with me trying to close the conversation while hx keep trying to open it LOL.

and then the KPO phyllis and prescilla joined in!!! huixuan and phyllis were restraining my hand while prescilla was pinching me -.- and the most funny part is huixuan is holding wrong hand! not mine but phyllis hand instead HAHAHA.

then bruce took away my laptop omg. i tried to press every button so to make it hang but it nvr hang -.-

then the 5 dumbo want to webcam xuanjun but only realise that my laptop have no webcam LOL

sry jan i did my best hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment